A couple years ago I bought a festive lampshade for $1 during after-Christmas sales….and it’s been waiting for me to use it ever since! Recently, I decided to give the shade a new look, and I shared the makeover at Infarrantly Creative.
For starters, I had to take the cute-by-Christmasy red and green striped trim off of the lampshade. It came off easily. I decided to cover the shade in a really cute arrow patterned fabric, so I used the shade to create a template and cut out my fabric. I used spray adhesive to attache the new fabric to the plain shade. I love the way it turned out!
Visit my blog, Infarrantly Creative, to get more details on this lampshade redo.